Are IT concerns getting in the way of your core business goals? During periods of growth, it’s critical that your IT infrastructure run smoothly, enhancing business workflows rather than impeding them. This is where taking a serious look at Managed IT Services is a smart business move.
What You’ll Gain
Cost Predictability. Emergency break-fix scenarios can take a chunk out of IT budgets. One monthly cost for repairs allows for accurate budget forecasting.
Less Downtime. With Managed IT Services, most emergency repairs are avoided in the first place due to remote 24/7 monitoring and maintenance. Our team of experts will also make sure your system is optimized by taking care of updates, patches, and backups, allowing you to concentrate on your real business.
Ask Yourself These Questions
When deciding whether Managed IT Services is a smart move for your organization, it helps to consider whether your company could survive a serious IT meltdown.
- Would your company suffer financially if you experienced downtime of more than an hour or so?
- Would you survive if your data was lost and could not be recovered?
- Could your company survive a serious security breach?
- How much have you invested in your current IT infrastructure, from software to hardware?
- When your computer systems are not functioning properly, how does this affect employee job performance and satisfaction?
The True Cost of Lost Data
According to a report entitled The Cost of Lost Data, one study showed that businesses experiencing an IT outage of more than 10 days never fully recover financially, and a full 50% of those who experience an outage of that magnitude are out of business within five years.
With Managed It Services from Valley Office Systems, you can leave your IT worries to us and concentrate on what you do best. To learn
Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level?
It’s all about having the right technology. Let Valley Office Systems help you find the right fit so your business can achieve new levels of productivity.